Proroute H685 3G / 4G Routers
The Proroute® H685® IoT M2M Routers are industrial Grade M2M 3G Routers and M2M 4G Routers providing the user with a reliable mobile broadband Internet connection for edge connectivity for IoT / M2M remote management and monitoring applications with the convenience of mobile connectivity.
Proroute H685 Features
– Industrial, robust construction
– Small and easy to install
– Ideal for remote unmanned applications
– Easy to set up and will work out of the box in simple installs i.e. internet access only.
– Supports external antennas so ideal for remote and low signal strength areas.
– Keep alive features utilising PING and SMS
– High Speed N Wireless and 802.11 b/g WiFi access for local connections
– Port forwarding facilities for efficient data transfer and connection to multiple devices as well as remote admin.
– Discrete and robust – does not look like an office product so less likely to be interfered with.
– Wide voltage range for industrial applications
– VPN and security functions of normal business router within a secure corporate network
The H685 router is available with wither an embedded 3G module or 4G module – click the links below to view the different specifications
- Proroute H685 3G Router
- Proroute H685 4G Router
- Proroute H685 5G Router
If you are intending to use this industrial grade, M2M 4G router for remote access and monitoring then we recommend the use of a Fixed IP SIM card. This will give your router a fixed IP address so the router can be communicated with and then use port forwarding to communicate with the devices on the LAN. The Proroute H685-T (the 4G version of this router) is very popular for providing a 4G CCTV internet access solution for Hikvision CCTV NVR devices. The router and a 4G fixed IP SIM card are quickly configured to allow remote access to your CCTV NVR.